Can I go on tours or access the sales office during Covid-19 Restrictions?
All potential members should have a minimum credit score of 700 and be able to successfully take a background and credit check. Additional costs upon purchase – $750 transfer fee and amount of prorated dues.
How often can I use my site?
We have a land use permit with Snohomish County that specifies that individuals can only stay here 180 days a year, regardless of how many memberships you own. You are purchasing a membership, and with that comes exclusive rights to that specific membership (un-deeded land). You can own a maximum of 3 memberships. Time will run concurrently on all 3 memberships.
What is the anniversary date?
April 1st is when your 180 days starts over
How big of a RV can I bring in to the park?
Anything that does not need a permit to be brought in the the park as long as it is no longer than 40′, no larger than 400 sf.
Park model can be no longer than 40 ‘and no wider then 8′ no higher than 12’
If I’m only in the park a few hours does that count as 1 day’s usage?
If you are in the park less than 3 hours a day you are not charged for a day’s usage. Anything over 3 hours is considered a day’s usage. Time is counted Midnight to Midnight.
Can I have my mail sent to the park?
We will not accept your mail at our Post Office box as that is for official Lake Connor Park business only. We will accept UPS, DHL, and FedEx at the security office. If you are receiving a package please be aware that space in the security is limited so keep track of when you package should be arriving for a quick pick up.
If I have a guest coming to visit, what is the procedure?
All members must register their guest prior to entering the park. Registration forms for day, overnight and extended stay are located in the security office or you can register through your member’s site. We request that you pre-register your guest with the security, so the office staff can have your guests placard ready for you when your guest arrives. You will be required to key your guests in and out.
What are the quarterly dues?
Dues $331.80 a quarter = $1,327.20/$110.60 a month. Power is assessed to your site based on the usage for the 3 previous months. Water and garbage are included in your dues.
Do we have sewer?
Only Phase 3 has septic.
The park has a pumper trailer to have blackwater pump out service that comes out every week to phase 1-2 for a fee of $35. Envelopes for this service are located in the membership office and on the outside of the membership office in a black box. You fill out the envelope with your information listed, put cash or check in the envelope. During business hours drop the envelope it in the gold box in the office. After hours there is a drop box located next the black box outside the office. All request for service must be in by Saturday at 4:30 pm to ensure your name is put on the list for the following weeks pump. Payment is cash or check only. Checks made out to Lake Connor Park or LCP.
Do you allow pets?
All pets must be on a leash at all time when in the park. We do not allow invisible fencing or dog runs. 3 pets maximum per site.
Is there wi-fi in the park?
You may have satellite – Dish / Direct TV – No Wi-Fi supplied, your very own hot spot is your best bet.
What hook ups are on each site?
Each site has power and water. Phase 3 has Power, water and septic on each site
What is the amps for each site?
Currently 30 amp throughout the park, and 50 amp in Phase 3 – C-section only.
Are tarps allowed in the park?
Tarps off June 1st. Tarps may be used again in September.
What is the speed limit in the park?
Can I get my portable propane bottles filled?
Drop off your bottles in the drop off station by the Security office daily, 11:30 AM or 3:30 PM. The propane procedure is posted below. It is $2.50 per gallon.
NEW PROPANE PROCEDURE
(Effective November 1, 2019)
Drop off propane tank(s):
- Member: Place tank(s) at the drop location outside of cage located across from security office.
- Security-Ranger: Check ID and validate the member in MAAS.
- Security-Ranger: Write ticket # on daily propane log.
- Member: On daily propane log fill in Site#, Name, Drop off Date & Signature.
- Security-Ranger: Give one ticket for each propane tank.
- Member: When you receive your claim ticket, put your last name and site # on the top portion of the tag and attach it to your propane tank. Please have your site # clearly marked on your propane tank as well. Tear off the bottom portion of your claim ticket & take with you as you will need this when you come to pick up your tank.
- Security-Ranger: Take the daily propane log out to fill area when filling up tank(s). Write on the back of the claim ticket that is attached to the propane tank(s) how many gallons were used to fill and notate that amount on the propane log. Give daily log to membership office during business hours after filling tanks.
Pick up during business hours (Tuesday – Saturday 8:00am – 4:30pm):
- Member: When you come to pick up your propane tank bring and give claim ticket to the Security-Ranger.
- Security-Ranger: Verify on log with claim ticket.
- Member: Go to membership office with the ticket that was attached to tank(s), pay your propane invoice and sign propane log.
After hours pick up (All day Sunday & Monday and after 4:30pm Tuesday – Saturday):
- Member: Follow the drop off procedure posted above.
- Member: Give bottom half of claim ticket to security.
- Security-Ranger: Verify on log the matching ticket number and give member envelope.
- Member: Date and sign propane log and fill out envelope.
- Security-Ranger: Unlock cage and give member their propane tank(s).
- Member: Place your claim ticket(s) in the envelope and give back to security-ranger.
- Security-Ranger: Sign, date under member’s signature and place sealed envelope in administrative assistant’s inbox along with any daily logs.
- Member: Security does not accept any payments. Pay in membership office on the next business day and any unpaid propane will be invoiced to member account.
Note: All propane tanks are locked up after business hours.
What time is the brush pile open?
Brush pile is available by calling Security at (425) 210-2761 from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Friday – Wednesday. It is not available on Thursdays due to gravel deliveries.
What time is the Membership, Sales and Accounting offices open?
Membership is open Tuesday – Saturday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, closing 12:00 – 12:30 pm for lunch.
Sales is open Tuesday – Saturday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Last self guided tour is at 2:00 pm in the Sales office. All private sales are done on Thursday only.
Accounting office is open to members Tuesday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, appointments are recommended to see the accountant.